[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 60, Issue 3

Geoff ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 13:16:34 UTC 2014

On 02/01/2014 10:18 PM, Steve Wright wrote:

> Call me cheap - two RTCM is cheaper than four RTCM, and duplexing 6/2
> is a lot less complex than duplexing 6/6 and 2/2.  ;)

RTCM's don't care what the frequency of operation is... just that one
transmits and one receives.

Pretty much like duplexers don't care what radios are connected to
them... nor does Asterisk care what equipment is on the other side of
the URIx ... COR/COS, Audio in, Audio out, PTT and Ground.

It's up to you to figure out which radio gets what connection ;-)

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR