[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 60, Issue 4

Steve Wright stevewrightnz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 18:02:14 UTC 2014

> RTCM's don't care what the frequency of operation is... just that one
> transmits and one receives.
>
> Pretty much like duplexers don't care what radios are connected to
> them... nor does Asterisk care what equipment is on the other side of
> the URIx ... COR/COS, Audio in, Audio out, PTT and Ground.
>
> It's up to you to figure out which radio gets what connection ;-)

I'm pretty sure it doesn't care what antenna is connected either.

But this doesn't answer my question.  Permit me to rephrase. Again.

Two split-site repeaters.  Each repeater receiver has its' corresponding
transmitter on a geographically distant site (that's what a split site
repeater is you know! ;)

The sites are linked with outdoor wireless ethernet 802.11an

Site "A"
6m TX
2m RX

Site "B"