[App_rpt-users] RTCM 2m/6m Split Site

Mike/W5JR w5jr.lists at att.net
Sun Feb 2 19:41:24 UTC 2014

If you configure the two AllStar nodes as duplex without local repeat, I believe you can tie the nodes together where one feeds the other and vice versa - a pair of split site repeaters using just 2 nodes and 2 RTCMs. You would also want to disable the local repeat option in the RTCM for Internet failures. And an Internet failure at one site would take down both repeaters.

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Milton GA