[App_rpt-users] zaptel issues

Chris Andrist chris at yeahmon.net
Wed Feb 5 21:00:53 UTC 2014

Bob,

The Xipar Distro is based on Centos 6 and not Centos 5 like ACID. Centos 6 has better support for newer hardware.

The structure of Xipar is still Asterisk 1.4.44, however you can't just copy and paste your .conf files and expect it to work. It is going to take some time to transition.

Regards,

Chris Andrist, KC7WSU