[App_rpt-users] zaptel issues

AH2S rob at ah2s.org
Thu Feb 6 03:21:46 UTC 2014

Thanks to all for your comments/suggestions.  I think it's pretty clear
I'm going to have to get my colocation provider to do a reinstall.
Moving to 64-bit CentOS will probably the path I take but I'm going to
need Jim's help with it.  I'll contact him off list.

Chris,

Yes, my old call sign was KK7AV and I used to live in Utah several years
ago.  I'm currently living on the island of Guam and my server is at a
colocation facility in Indiana.  Thanks for the offer though.  73!

---
Rob Pectol - AH2S
AllStar Node 2147

On 2014-02-06 08:09, Chris Andrist wrote:
> Rob,
>
> Your server doesn't happen to be in Utah does it? If so, I live in
> Utah and would be willing to help you out with it. I only ask, because
> your name sounded very familiar. I remember your old call KK7AV.
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris Andrist, KC7WSU

>>> wctdm24xxp.
>>> wcfxo.