[App_rpt-users] zaptel issues

AH2S rob at ah2s.org
Fri Feb 7 03:04:12 UTC 2014

Hi Eric,

Rob here.  Yes, I live in Guam and I do stop by the WIN System from time
to time.  I use RTCMs exclusively for my nodes here.  The idea is to
point them back to my server in the States and do away with the server
here but for now, I'm running a server here.  I have 2 more RTCM nodes
that are Stateside which will be tying in as well.  Having everything
tie back to a well connected server with plenty of bandwidth is the
idea.

---
Rob Pectol - AH2S
AllStar Node 2147