[App_rpt-users] zaptel issues

AH2S rob at ah2s.org
Fri Feb 7 11:53:47 UTC 2014

All mine are in fixed locations on full-blown repeater systems although
there's no reason one couldn't interface a RTCM to an air card of some
sort and go mobile with it.  I have used one over a WiFi connection just
to see and it worked just fine.  If you're looking for an AllStar mobile
solution, hang tight for a few months and you'll see what the Micro-node
guys have been up to!  They have some truly awesome products about to be
released for both the AllStar and IRLP platforms. I think the Dayton
Hamvention is where they are planning to introduce them! :)

---
Rob Pectol - AH2S
AllStar Node 2147