[App_rpt-users] Loosing TX

Johnny Keeker cypresstower at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 8 02:30:01 UTC 2014

Is it the tkr850 that stops TX?  You may have overlooked the kenwood software timeout timer must be disabled.
I did the same thing......

 Group,

 I have a site that is acting strange.  I have a
 server with a VHF(Mastr II) and UHF(TKR-850) repeater, each
 with a URI.  Both repeaters are linked together locally.
 I noticed while someone is using the machine, the TX will
 just stop while they are talking.  If I switch to the other
 repeater, the TX is working fine.  The URIs Red LED goes
 out.  This happens to both machines.   I have swapped and
 changed URIs and cables with no change.  Any ideas?

 boB - W5EVH

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----