[App_rpt-users] Loosing TX

Bob Roszkowski bob at w5evh.org
Mon Feb 10 19:26:39 UTC 2014

Hi Johnny,

I got bit by the same bug before.  :)  This issue happens on both
repeaters.  It usually happens after 10 or so seconds after it starts
TXing.  This does not happen all the time, some times it works fine. The
red LED on the URI goes out telling me that the PC stopped telling the URI
to keep it keyed up.  I am guessing a possible USB issue.

boB - W5EVH