[App_rpt-users] Host not acknowledging non-GPS disciplined operation

Craig Sande cmsande at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 01:45:26 UTC 2014

I am new to All-Star and have set up a server on an Intel i3 and am trying
to get it to work with my RTCM acquired from Micro-Node.  I had it linking
to Mark's server at Micro-Node, but when I tried to set up my server using
the same settings in voter.conf and rpt.conf I get the following error
message on the RTCM repeatedly scrolling down the screen:

<System Time Not Set>  ERROR!  Host not acknowledging non-GPS disciplined
operation.

If I change the Host password on the RTCM, it will stop scrolling the error
message, but of course is not connected.  I am uncertain as to where I
should look to debug the issue.  Any thoughts?

Craig Sande
AE7I
Node 40586