[App_rpt-users] Host not acknowledging non-GPS disciplined operation

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 9 18:56:44 UTC 2014

Well, that whole thing is just a LWEM (Lousily-worded error message) (I can say that, as I was
the one who lousily-worded it!).

It simply means, that, while in a mode that is non-GPS oriented, the server is not accepting the
connection. It could be from a number of mis-configurations, such incorrect password, a Voter.conf
set up with a master, but with no master present, etc.. there could be many.

Jim WB6NIL