[App_rpt-users] SIP Help Needed

Bill Hurlock bill.hurlock at cpcomms.com
Sun Feb 9 23:25:55 UTC 2014

I use CSIP Simple on my cell Phone. When I'm on my local WiFi all is well. If I go on the road and log into a WiFi system somewhere. I can register the account but it only seems to be a inward path only. When I watch CLI remotely, I see the connect, Answer, Wait, Playback going out OK but hear nothing on the Cell phone end. Than I see some CLI error messages that seem to point to the fact it isn't getting info back from the Cell phone end after which it processes a disconnect. Is this a port issue at the distant end of the link or something I have wrong on the Server end?? As I mentioned it works perfect when logged in on WiFI on the same network as the server. IAX clients seem to be having a similar issue connecting from the cell however IAXRpt works OK from the cell phone network using my PC to connect home to the server.
Any ideas on this as I know people are using SIP OK out in the field.

Bill Hurlock
CPCommunications
856-234-1661 Office
856-264-1010<http://www.totalrf.com/> Cell