[App_rpt-users] SIP Help Needed

Bill Hurlock bill.hurlock at cpcomms.com
Tue Feb 11 12:24:01 UTC 2014

I have tried several SIP clients with the same results. As mentioned I have checked to make sure NAT=YES is in my config files. Are there any port's that have to be looked at in the router at the server end other than the SIP port? All of the clients I have tried work behind the router.

Bill Hurlock