[App_rpt-users] Loosing TX

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Feb 11 19:12:03 UTC 2014

When this happened to me before I solved the problem I think all I had to do was restart Allstar/Asterisk  -  /usr/local/sbin/astres.sh

I don't remember removing/reinstalling  the DMK. In fact when I did that I don't think it solved the problem.

You are implying that you think this is directly related to 75/40 meter operation???

If so proceed with RFI prevention!
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio