[App_rpt-users] Phone Patch DTMF Time to Dial ?

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Feb 19 20:33:58 UTC 2014

Mike,

  The phonepatch has a dialtime detting -

dialtime
The maximum time to wait between DTMF digits when a telephone
number is being dialed. The patch will automatically disconnect if this
time is exceeded. The value is specified in milliseconds.

I am confused what you are wanting to do. You mentioned iaxrpt - that has nothing to do with phone patch it has built-in and apparently unchangeable digit sending timing which is fairly short but that is interdigit timing. If you send a long string it will pass it. If you want to send a long string why not automate it so it sends fast.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio