[App_rpt-users] Touch Tones

Geoff ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 15:12:58 UTC 2014

On 02/20/2014 09:10 AM, Tim Sawyer wrote:
> Yes, Buddy you have it right. Let’s break it down:
>
> * is the prefix, AKA the function (or start) character. http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/133
>
> 4 is command mode (you exit with #). http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/21
>
> 0 is a shortcut for last node number
>
> So for propagate_dtmf to work you have to connect to the remote node and then go into command mode.

I believe the original question was "I'd like to pass touch-tones,
unmuted, through an Allstar node" or something close to that.

If, in order to get dtmf tones passed through the node, you first have
to be connected, then operate from the command line, the short answer is
'No, you can not pass DTMF tones on an Allstar enabled system (connected
or not)'.