[App_rpt-users] method for making calls to asterisk

Tony Olivero anthony at olivero.us
Thu Feb 20 21:57:59 UTC 2014

Mike,

Are you trying to initiate a call to a phone in the manner of an
autopatch speed dial? The first thing I would think of is to create an
extension in the autopatch context in extensions.conf to connect to
the desired extension, whether local or foreign, and create a macro to
bring up the patch and dial the extension.

Is that what you're thinking of?

73,
Tony AD9O