[App_rpt-users] Rreceive incoming connection fail from other All* Link Node

Bob kk6ecm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 21:45:11 UTC 2014

My node 28765 seems to be operating correctly, shows up green on the Allstar
node list, and can connect to other nodes, but seems to have an issue with
incoming connections. I tried today connecting node 27178 to my node, and
27178 sounded like a calling ring as heard in the receiver of a phone, then
reported connection failed. When I connect 28765 to 27178 it worked fine,
both sides reporting the connection. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Bob

kk6ecm