[App_rpt-users] Rreceive incoming connection fail from other All* Link Node

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Jan 3 21:59:10 UTC 2014

Do you have port 4569 forwarded to your Allstar server?

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

From: kk6ecm at gmail.com
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 13:45:11 -0800
Subject: [App_rpt-users] Rreceive incoming connection fail from other All*	Link Node

My node 28765 seems to be operating
correctly, shows up green on the Allstar node list, and can connect to other
nodes, but seems to have an issue with incoming connections. I tried today
connecting node 27178 to my node, and 27178 sounded like a calling ring as
heard in the receiver of a phone, then reported connection failed. When I
connect 28765 to 27178 it worked fine, both sides reporting the connection. Any
thoughts?

Thanks,

Bob

kk6ecm