[App_rpt-users] allmon causing packet loss

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 07:49:10 UTC 2014

Thanks Doug, that works well - not sure why anyone would want it to sleep
0.01 seconds that's just way too fast, not sure my eyes could even catch
it, lol

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who it's friends are.
WINDOWS: Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers.

A ntennas
P oorly
P laced
L acks
E ngineering

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*