[App_rpt-users] Echolink node

Mike/W5JR w5jr.lists at att.net
Thu Jan 16 06:36:55 UTC 2014

Need some direction here. I have added the echolink.conf file and the Echolink server is listing the callsign as available. This is the extent of the Echolink help that I've found on the ohnosec site.

What I've not be able to locate is what (proper) entries need to be made in the rpt.conf file to support a given AllStar node as an Echolink node. I found the old "announcement" proclaiming Echolink support but following the detail for rpt.conf has not resulted in a working node nor the AllStar node showing active in the web listing. Loading my modified rpt.conf file kills one of my repeater nodes while another and two hubs continue to work.

Any examples or pointing me to additional on-line help would be much appreciated.

This is an ACID installation.

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Milton GA