[App_rpt-users] iax2 Registry Revisted - Question

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Jan 16 04:32:02 UTC 2014

Just a note that reloading iax will also restart the registration.

iax2 reload

Not sure about the loss of connection. The registration is done by domain name so you need to have DNS working. When the connection fails that does also. Maybe it does not come back right away?

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio