[App_rpt-users] Telemetry Help

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Sat Jan 18 15:46:58 UTC 2014

That *903 command (cop 35) means that when you issue a link command you hear the telemetry  from your command and a timer starts. I think the timer is a minute or two long. During that time you will here all telemetry just as if you were in *901 (cop 33). Once the timer expires you are in *902 (cop 34) and you won't hear any telemetry.

This is documented on the ohnosec.org site. Search for telemetry.

--
Tim
:wq