[App_rpt-users] RTCM and no courtesy tones

41.2 Jim 41.2jim at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 03:42:48 UTC 2014

Just did a swap, from an URIx to an RTCM and have it configured and working
for one thing... now I have no courtesy tones local I can hear the ct for
link traffic but no tone of any kind for local traffic just the ID'er
sounds off and time works, and can force an ID...but no local courtesy
tones ...and the telemdefault=2 (did before the RTCM) is not working
either, when connected to a hub I hear all connect to and disconnect
traffic all the time , no 'on for a time then off'     any ideas?
Be easy, this is my first RTCM

Thank you all in advance, for your time

   Jim Frederick KF6QBW
446.600-  100.0 PL Repeater