[App_rpt-users] Echolink database

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Jan 18 23:06:24 UTC 2014

No argc is used in the subroutine not the
calling arguments which are all contain in argv with size argc. I finally looked at the code which I should have done to
begin with. The argument is  'n' ,'c', or 'i'   for node, call, or IP.
The reason anything seemed to work is because 'n' is default an I was entering the node.

static int el_do_dbget(int fd, int argc, char *argv[])
{
        char c;
        struct eldb *mynode;

 if (argc != 4)
                return RESULT_SHOWUSAGE;

        c = tolower(*argv[2]);
        ast_mutex_lock(&el_db_lock);
        if (c == 'i') mynode = el_db_find_ipaddr(argv[3]);
        else if (c == 'c') mynode = el_db_find_callsign(argv[3]);
        else mynode = el_db_find_nodenum(argv[3]);
        ast_mutex_unlock(&el_db_lock);
        if (!mynode)
        {
                ast_cli(fd,"Error: Entry for %s not found!\n",argv[3]);
                return RESULT_FAILURE;
        }
        ast_cli(fd,"%s|%s|%s\n",mynode->nodenum,mynode->callsign,mynode->ipaddr);
        return RESULT_SUCCESS;
}

73 Doug
WA3DSP