[App_rpt-users] rpt.conf

Mike/W5JR w5jr.lists at att.net
Wed Jan 22 16:51:01 UTC 2014

Geoff, I've found the same to be true for my implementation. The first stanza defined is what is used by all subsequent stanzas regardless of inserting what I would have expected to get for each node. And yes, there seems to be "insight" in the note telling you that will be the case. Which for me, running several "local" repeaters, it would be helpful to have a different pitch for them to more easily recognize which is ID'ing rather than waiting for any post callsign add-on I've placed in the ID string.

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Milton GA