[App_rpt-users] RTCM Question

41.2 Jim 41.2jim at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 02:43:42 UTC 2014

 Question.... is their anything that is universal to both Stanzas,
"usbradio.conf & voter.conf" that can be used with an RTCM like say ....
rxsquelchdelay=xx or rxondelay=xx as I am tring to rid my repeater of a low
signal squelch tail while using a PL board(TS-64 in decode only) and with
the RTCM providing squelch, A kerchunk will get a long squelch tail ???...
was not an issue with the URIx and DSP
have the squelch at 7 turns past minimum gating and still get a long crash
??

Thank you all, in advance, for your time

   Jim Frederick KF6QBW
446.600-  100.0 PL Repeater
     AllStar Node # 28839
         Skype = jim41.2