[App_rpt-users] Did anyone notice?

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Wed Jan 29 01:53:11 UTC 2014

no disagreement here.  but, some may think the League still has relevance, so, in the interest of keeping the info as fresh as possible...what the heck...even a broken and worthless clock is right and useful twice a day...lol.

(that less than 40% of the licensed hams are members are a pretty good indication as to how they're viewed; look at a QST from the 60s and compare it to the lightweight stuff they pubkish today...no comparison)
--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 5...small