[App_rpt-users] Help getting started with RTCM and ACID

Chris Bunting chris at lancnet.com
Thu Jan 30 15:22:23 UTC 2014

I have 2 RTCM boxes configured, and an ACID install. I figured out I
needed to create a voter.conf file, and it is as follows:

[general]
port = 667
password = @@@@@@

[28989]
NORTH = @@@@@,transmit
SOUTH = @@@@@,master,transmit

(@ being my passwords)

Do I need to change anything in the rpt.conf file? I read something
about 1 line needing modified?

Also, I am on a LAN and the server has a static IP, can I simply enter
the IP in the FQDN field on the RTCM or must it be a FQDN that
resolves?

I tried both, and Ithink I'm doing everything right, but I can't get
the darn box to connect to my server...

After I get this connected it's time to break out the soldering iron
and hook this all up to my 2 repeaters for my simulcast project... fun
fun!

Any hints/tips?

TIA

Chris N3FYI