[App_rpt-users] DMR to Analog/app-rpt

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Thu Jan 30 18:37:16 UTC 2014

beginning, with the growing interest in the DMR/trbo usage...to investigate integrating the two technologies.  Connect Systems is starting to bring in DMR cable DMR/analog HTs for not a lot more than a wouxun...and, yes, know about the DMR-MARC group.  But, my question...is anyone in the band investigating navigating the DMR to Asterisk chasm yet?

PM is probably preferable than broadcast, unless there is interest on the part of the tribe....or I've missed something along the way...

--
Bryan
There are two hard problems in computer science: cache validation, variable substitution, and off-by-one errors.

Sent from my iPad