[App_rpt-users] DMR to Analog/app-rpt

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Thu Jan 30 21:09:16 UTC 2014

thanks; was digging around the net (what the heck did we do back in the day???  Rely on QST?) and, while I know that the DMR-MARC group has a prohibition against cross-connecting the trbo equipment (indeed, connecting anything other than batwing boxen to their net...after all, it IS the Motorola Amateur Radio Club...) to any analog system if you're on their net, I note that Hytera has app notes to do so with theirs.  Yeah, you use some of the flexibility of cross system roaming and messaging, but if the goal is to experiment with a DMR box on a local app-rpt net...don't see the problem...but, then, I know I need to see the optomitrist...

--
Bryan
There are two hard problems in computer science: cache validation, variable substitution, and off-by-one errors.

Sent from my iPad