[App_rpt-users] Problem with audio from portable radio device to phone

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 23:14:35 UTC 2014

Well, one is Simplex, one is Duplex!!

(That, of course, was sarcastic) :-) :-)

Jim

P.S. Duplex would be where you have 2 radios, one for transmit, one for receive,
such as a repeater configuration.

From: cr.gonzalez.flores at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 16:12:52 -0400
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: [App_rpt-users] Problem with audio from portable radio device to	phone

Hi
What is the difference between:

.- URI to Simplex Motorola Cable.- URI to Duplex Motorola Cable

Because we bought a while ago the first one and we have only audio from Phone-URI-GM300 to Portable radio device and not from Portable radio device to GM300->URI->Phone.

The person who programmed the GM300 left him a bridge in the rear port, with that bridge could be heard through the speaker of the GM300 which was spoken in the portable radio device, but to connect the URI was necessary to remove the bridge and place the URICABLE since then  not the speaker of the GM300 is heard.

Our project is the following, from an IP phone to make a call to a radio. At this time we can call smoothly and through * 99 talk to the radio and heard perfect, however, speaking on the radio cant be heard on the phone. What could be the problem?

Please your help and thank you su much in advance.