[App_rpt-users] iaxRpt Client SCAN help

James R. Pilgram jim.pilgram at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 23:14:53 UTC 2014

Aloha,
Trying to get the SCAN feature of the iaxRpt Client to work. I have
multiple nodes not connected together that I would like to be able to
monitor when they become active.

I have checked the help and support tab and google to no avail. I find
mentions but no explanations of what the tick boxes actually do.

Looking at the Options/Preferences/Scan tab, in the box next to SCAN TYPE:
there are no options. What should go in there if anything? Is there a "poop
sheet" on setting this up that I missed. Any help appreciated.

Jim NH6HI