[App_rpt-users] Few CLI questions

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Sat Jul 5 02:07:19 UTC 2014

I have a few questions, I moved the server from my home location to the
repeater location about 20 miles from home. As far as I can tell everything
in terms of making a connection to the outside world went OK. I have a few
issues that I cant figure out.

1. I created a SIP and IAX connection for my tablet and cellphone to
experiment with. Those worked fine at home and the only thing different is
the net work. When I connect on SIP the node will not recognize any DTMFs
when I connect via IAX it will recognize DTMFs. Is there a way to watch
thru the CLI if it's receiving DTMFs to determine whats happening?

I also get this error on the new network that I didn't see at home.

[Jul  4 21:56:02] WARNING[4042]: chan_iax2.c:921 jb_warning_output:
Resyncing the jb. last_delay -3774, this delay -47807, threshold 8170, new
offset 43858

Is this anything I should be concerned about?

I have a few other SIP issues but I'd better take it a few at a time.

Thank you