[App_rpt-users] iaxRpt Client SCAN help

Kenneth Grimard n1dot1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 15:09:40 UTC 2014

Iax_rpt was originally written to support xipar distro. So in steve's
xipar app_rpt implementation the the scan feature will work with
that version of allstar compatible software. But it will not work with
the acid version of allstar software because the code was never
added to support the scan feature of iax_rpt.

otherwise if you run xipar the scan feature will work very well for you.
Otherwise with acid it is a no go.

I have tested and ran both version of the software that is why i know this.

ken n1dot