[App_rpt-users] Run a macro only when all remote links disconnect

Skyler Fennell electricity440 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 16:24:39 UTC 2014

I have a scenario where I need to run a macro only when every link is disconnected.

Lets say 2001 connects, then 2000 connects. If 2001 disconnects but 2000
Is still connected, the macro should not be run. If 2000 then disconnects, there is no more Internet links, and the macro needs to be ran.

Is this possible? I really need the machine to play a DTMF sequence(I will just create an audio file to play the sequence unless there is a better way) when there is no more remote links.

This is because the repeater I am linking via the input frequency has a command to only have PL follow input and a command for the PL to go back to normal where it has the subduable tone with the long tail and courtesy. I need to turn this command on and off via DTMF based on if there is a connection or not.

Sorry for all of the questions I'm asking, it seems like every problem I solve, the radio club needs something else done.

73
Skyler KDØWHB