[App_rpt-users] Firefox for Android ICS on an LG Motion

Diane Fisher kk6loe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 02:27:50 UTC 2014

Hello. My name is Diane, and I'm from Sacramento. I keep getting a message
saying I need a plugin, and sometimes get a message about not having flash
capability, and these things happen on the Allstar Links Network website,
and all I need is to be able to find my 10-digit access code so I can
access the reverse patch or VOIP feature. I use Talkback also for
screen-reading purpose for those who are familiar with accessability apps.
What plugin might help me find my code, or do I just enter my phone number
with area code? Also, if I don't need a plugin for that, I assume I'll
still need it if I decide to use the web transceiver. Whatever the case, I
looked in Addons and didn't find anything helpful there, so maybe someone
here can point me in the right direction on either of my situations. Thank
you in advance. I hope I'm