[App_rpt-users] Firefox for Android ICS on an LG Motion

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 04:41:38 UTC 2014

Hello Diane,

Here is a website for flash on firefox using Android
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-watch-flash-videos-firefox-android
I have not tested it, but I would guess that might work.

If not, and if there is someone you can have login on a computer for you,
and get the access code for your allstar, then either program that for your
phone to auto dial the sequence or you might find using an app like zoiper,
yes it is a strange name. Configure your node to accept a connection that
way instead.

I use both on my Android devices phone portal and zoiper application.

This I am assuming that you have your own allstar node setup. by the way
what number is your node?

The Web Transceiver is Java based as far as I know requires no flash
support.

73's

Mark

KC7DMF

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who it's friends are.
WINDOWS: Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers.

A ntennas
P oorly
P laced
L acks
E ngineering

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*