[App_rpt-users] MRTI Connector Pins

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Mon Jul 14 13:02:59 UTC 2014

repeater-builder.com, in the motorola msf archive, has more info than you could ever need in how to interface to the MSF, including manuals, mods, tuning info, troubleshooting, RSS step-by-steps, pinouts, part numbers from mouser/digikey/newark/etc. that would be a goldmine of info.

FWIW, all of the signals you may need are accessible either on the SSCB board test points or the 25 pin connector on the side of the cabinet (assuming you have a digital station).

Believe it or not, the digital MSF is one of the easiest to interface to a URI.  Literally can be done with 4 wires.

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 5...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.