[App_rpt-users] S) Swap Current USB device with another USB device

Steve Agee n5zua at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 17 19:33:46 UTC 2014

Yes, I understand what the command is for and how to install the PROM. I
was looking more for what goes on under the hood of the car when the
engine is running. So when I hit the "S" what does the code actually do
or execute in the background? Does it log in to the tuning file, and
swap some line number value somewhere?

N5ZUA