[App_rpt-users] Does anyone have a working circuit diagram for Baofeng/Kenwood to URIx?

(KP4TR)Ramon Gonzalez kp4tr.ramon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 04:10:07 UTC 2014

Hello,

This is an old thread, but I failed to see it until now. I have been
using a Baofeng BF888S and also a UV-5R with a URIx from DMK Engineering
for over a year.

The wiring is pretty straightforward. COR can be obtained from an audio
chip inside the radio. For the UV-5R it is documented here:

http://alaskareflector.org/zl1nc/UV-COS.html

On this page you can see where to get COS from a Baifeng BF888S

http://kp4tr.org/?page_id=335