[App_rpt-users] Cent OS Updating?

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Fri Jul 18 15:21:46 UTC 2014

only change i made to this script, instead of cratering the existing astsrc directory...was to mv it to old.ast.src (after deleting the existing old.ast.src backup dir) directory then continuing.

Call it years of running computer systems...but sometimes new revs need to be backed out to a previous rev...and if you blow away a running known good source directory...well...

that's just me.  ymmv.
--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 5...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.