[App_rpt-users] Dual PL Setup

Jake Litwin w9jsl at icloud.com
Fri Jul 18 19:28:13 UTC 2014

I'm looking for a way to be able to set up dual pl's so that one pl will just activate the local node repeater. If users wanted to talk to another node that is already connected to the local node, they would have to use a different pl. The idea here is that we just want to have the other node connected all of the time but don't necessarily want all of our local traffic passed on to it. We want to do this so we don't have to keep disconnecting and reconnecting the other node. The repeater is a Motorola GR1225 which already handles PL. XIPAR is running with a URI hooked up to the repeater. Any ideas on how this would be accomplished?