[App_rpt-users] Command to Disable/Enable ID

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 13:12:34 UTC 2014

I have a link to a remote repeater using the input frequency.

We finally figured out how to execute a command when the last link
disconnects but not when 1 link is still connected while the other
disconnects.

In the connect and disconnect script files, we have the DTMF dialing.

*Is there a command I can use to completely disable the ID without
disabling any other telemetry or changing anything else so I can put that
in the script files? *

The node ONLY needs to ID when it is transmitting, and the ONLY time it
transmits is when it is connected to a link.

you might say "hey, what if you are only connected for 8 mins, not 10 and
it does not ID" , well I will have it ID on disconnect.

Thanks, this is the last problem we have to fix, and if not, our only other
choice is to let the ID loop play every 10 mins.

Skyler Fennell
amsatnet.info
KDØWHB
electricity440 at gmail.com