[App_rpt-users] Dead key macro?

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 23:24:53 UTC 2014

Login to the RTCM (telnet) switch 12 'ext ctcss' to 1 or if it is 1 set it
to 2,
Menu 13 0 or 1 ie. reverse the value it is set to, either one should work
depending on if you are using them for voting/using COR output from the
repeater etc... either way that's one method...
doing it from DTMF, not sure -

73's

Mark KC7DMF

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who it's friends are.
WINDOWS: Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers.

A ntennas
P oorly
P laced
L acks
E ngineering

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*