[App_rpt-users] Dead key macro?

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 02:55:33 UTC 2014

Could also playback a 30sec or whatever time frame you need blank audio
file - .ulaw or what not... that could be commanded from the macro
- 992=localplay,/etc/asterisk/sounds/whatever
something like that -

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who it's friends are.
WINDOWS: Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers.

A ntennas
P oorly
P laced
L acks
E ngineering

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*