[App_rpt-users] No internet

Tom Patton thpnalb at peoplepc.com
Sun Jun 8 18:52:09 UTC 2014

I would strongly suggest the Ubiquity Titanium Bullet 2-Gig wifi running
in bridge mode to reach your remote repeater.  I have several such links
installed at work running Chromatograph traffic from remote sites, a
link from my house to my daughter 10 miles away at 54-mbits for her
internet, and tested a "hinternet" link from my house to a broadcaster's
tower on Sandia Crest (34 miles) carrying some camera traffic at full
frame rate.  (That link at 'legal power' was only getting 1-mbits.)  As
I recall, the record for a Hinternet link is around 100 miles on
mountain hops...

Tom
KE5QFK