[App_rpt-users] Does anyone have a working circuit diagram for Baofeng/Kenwood to URIx?

Scott Weis kb2ear at kb2ear.net
Wed Jun 11 19:40:32 UTC 2014

I doubt you will find much help anywhere. Baofeng radios lack COR and
discriminator output so they would not be suitable for use with allstar. The
only portable I know of that works is the Kenwood F6 with it mic/speaker
port set for packet mode. But the duty cycle required for allstar or any
repeater/remote base is fairly high and portables are not suitable for long
term use.