[App_rpt-users] Does anyone have a working circuit diagramfor Baofeng/Kenwood to URIx?

Geoff ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 11:22:17 UTC 2014

On 06/11/2014 07:45 PM, Kirk Just Kirk wrote:
> Do they have discriminator/detector audio?? No they dont! and they
> also lack PRE/DE on audio..you get "Speaker Audio" complete with hiss.
> They sound and perform like shit...

You don't -have- to have discriminator audio out of the radio.  Sure, it
sounds better and you can let the DSP in Allstar do your encoding and
decoding of sub-audible tones, but there's more than one channel driver
and therefore more options to get audio in/out.

I'm using speaker and mic audio, in fact, on my DCS toned Motorola R100
repeater.