[App_rpt-users] rxondelay command

Angelo Glorioso n5uxt at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 22:54:33 UTC 2014

Here is a copy of the debug log.

[Jun 24 18:47:45] NOTICE[3041]: app_rpt.c:20835 rpt: **** rx key
[Jun 24 18:47:48] NOTICE[3041]: app_rpt.c:20946 rpt: **** rx un-key
[Jun 24 18:47:48] NOTICE[3041]: app_rpt.c:10619 rpt_telemetry: Tracepoint rpt_telemetry() entered mode=4
[Jun 24 18:47:48] NOTICE[3041]: app_rpt.c:10910 rpt_telemetry: Tracepoint rpt_telemetry() exit

The part that is not shown, is that the receiver did not back on and start receiving until about
1 1/2 seconds.

 Is this how the RXDELAYON works??